Thursday, June 09, 2005

Humpty Dumpty

Those bloody Fuckers... four fifty man sluts... hahha... i'm happy today...

  1. completed my exam.. wrote 8 pages worth of essay.. within 2 hours... it was like a handwriting marathon... i just blurted out evrything i could remember... i hope that will impress bobby... haha...
  2. applied for a valet job... not too good... the pay is $4.50/hr.. fuctup right? but what the heck... there is tips, im allowed to pray, and food will be covered... not too bad for a job to enjoy the thrill of driving other cars... we'll see how we fare in the trials, maybe this wed...
  3. ate at sakura city hall... haha... we had a $4.50 conversation... Boyan D'cakes is worth $4.50, Kambing is worth $1.99... you guys need to work out... maybe your salary would increase more... haha
  4. results for design stream is 2moro... scared... i leave it all to the Almighty...
  5. My sweetheart's coming back 2moro... and i desperately miss her... Yeah...
  6. Wireless broedband will be installed 2moro too.... yahoo... good riddance to all this problematic connection fucks....
  7. Shpunked..... verb, noun, adverb and adjective.... mamak and me are not too bad in the command of this word....
  8. i gave the technicals of marriage a good thought... more of, i was thinking of how much to save and how much to spend... in 1 year, saving 25K will leave me only $300 a month for evrything else... maybe there is an alternative... more accounting to do...
  9. I DIDNT skip... fuck... im going to be overweight again... weighing in is this sun... Must saty in class D...
  10. getting me well deserved sleep... goodnightz....

Oh yah... she calls me that, her parents call me that, and now my friends gave me another nick..... those creative blood sucking fuckers.... I look like a TELUR with this mohawk hair... and voila! NOW IM HUMPTY DUMPTY... fuckers...

*Butohman... CHa-yang Sha-his-DAH.... hahahaha.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Boltzmann said...

you Fucker!!!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home