Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm rid of 1 burden

oh yes.... hahah.... i'm done with my fucking essay... this fuctup essay is really a burden... my shoulders were so heavy with them... and now its off.... i feel as though i have heavy breast to support using thinck shoulder straps... haha... its true, i feel like that... fuck analogy right...
i did it, all fucking 2500 words.. hahah... i knew this essay devil will die in this war that i waiting to fight it... and now its dead in the battle field... well, maybe its almost dead, cos i've not editted the essay yet...

but i'm not all happy... still got so many burdens on my shoulder, head, eyes, body, groin and everything else... i need to lose 1 kilo to stay in my category... fuck, can you believe it, skipping fr half hour everyday till saturday... haiyah... i've got an exam on wed, this fucking essay devil to hand in on wed too... i need to strech my legs wider... i feel like a slut man... with a beer bottle in my ass... stretch and stretch... now so loose already... fucking slut..

anyway, just to tell you of my life threatening experience... 3 people were forcing me to stretch these legs. 2 pulling each leg apart. 1 pushing my body down... not that its enough, i had a person as heavy as i am standing on my legs when they are crossed with soles together... haiyah... the horror... haha...

I miss my tembamz badly... feel so lonely... no one to call.. no one to msg... no one to hear me out... i really miss her... comeback quick... i need you in my life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home