Saturday, May 21, 2005

The night that I’m going to meet my lovely Tembamz….

Oh God… what a relief… finally my results are out… let me tell you the lowdown… this was what I got last semester… 2004/2005 Sem 1

Material Science C
Physics1 B
Lab B
Maths1 B
Religion B
Life Science A

Haha… not bad rite my results… a B average… well I was really proud of these results… and before I know it now, its time for my next semester… and voila, here are my results for this 2004/2005 sem 2:

Maths2 D
Social Problem C
Physics2 C
Computing C
Effective Comm B
Lab B
Chemistry A

Haiyah… when I first looked at my results, I felt kind of disappointed… well.. first and foremost, I got a D for maths… not that I’m unhappy that I passed my maths, but a D? well I never expected to have a D in my results… ok ok.. to be frank… there are a couple of things that I did not study, series, convergence divergence shit and all… and God knows what else… ok.. at least I did not fail it… then come the other disappointment, my social problem… I EXPECTED a B man… come on… an arts subject should be no lower than a B… it didn’t comfort me that I left the exam hall 15 min early… but I was really sick of the exams… I dragged for over 3 weeks… and Social prob was my last paper… to hell with it marn…. I’m really grateful for the rest though… I dropped from a B average to a C average… but one more thing, I kind of expected my chem to be a Distinction… I was so bloody easy man… I completed the paper checked it twice and still had 1 hour of free time… ok, I didn’t know how to do the complex Kf question… but that was the only thing I didn’t know man… fucker… and I think that question cost me 10 marks… made a difference between a distinction and an A.. fuck man…. Ok… forget about brooding over whats over… I di much better than most of my friends… most of them sangkut some modules…. Ok.. forget about it man…

And i‘m going for silat training 2moro… I did half an hour of groin stretching just now… hell man… I feel so tight…but I MUST be flexible… for seni man… if not I’m useless… fuck… I have so much aggression in me… need to let go of it soon, during training… the animal in me is coming out…

I’m meeting my girl 2moro morning for breakfast…. Maybe at mac’s or maybe somewhere else… “oh where oh where can my baby be”…. She said she’ll call after ‘fallen idols’, but still no call now… and its 0015 now… hmmm… I hope she’s not asleep or feel asleep in front of the TV or totally forget about our conversation… fuck man… just called her… and still no answer… the many calls that I’ve made tonight… I’ve been stealing other’s wireless network but today, there’s no luck… and I’m writing this out in MS word, the transferring it to the blog later when there is internet…

I’m listening to reggae now… and damn it’s really making me miss hall… those nights when we studied like hell.. till subuh.. listened to reggae.. pushing each other on… life was simple then… no TV as long as there’s lappie… and there’s constant musik… study till we go crazy, then sleep when we really cant take it… then there is the redemption talks b4 we sleep… hai, fuck man… I really miss those shit… but its really too expensive.. I cant afford it at all.. now all my reserves are depleted… only left $7 in the bank… jialat liao…

I went home with sri man… what luck!!! Just a great coincidence that she’s going yishun too… fuck!!! I really can believe my luck… hehe… I pity her sumtimes.. that she gets all these reactions from us… but sometime she doesn’t know how to look after her own ass… till some day, her loved on tell her that… (We’ve tried, really)… ok lah..

I really miss my girl and cant waiting to meet her 2moro.. still waiting for her phonecall… pls call me dear…

0024 Saturday 21st may 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Boltzmann said...

BABI!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home