Wednesday, May 11, 2005

my first blog in a Thousand years

Hah... yes sa... i bloody fucking first blog for myself and onli myself.. i have one for my family, one for my girl... and finally now... one just for me... specifically for me... ahhhhhhh man... i feel so good.... actually i'm feeling bored lah... i had just completed my exams.. and man are they damn fucking tough or what man... i feel like crying... (you know i kind of a softie inside, my heart is like porcelin).. let me warn you that my spelling kind of really terrible... ah wtf.. its ot a problem man.. i bet doctor cannot spell out their medicines and just scribble anything they like... ok back to my after exams story... today was my last day in hall seven... i had been a great time there.. the late suppers kat kadai mamak and our kerang rebus kat al amin... heheh... i truly enjoyed freedom there... not that i do not have freedom.. but just that im staying and living together with friends... if only i know how to add fotos in this blog... haiyah tsoo trublesome this technology shit... sial... but what the heck.. as long as i can express myself and keep up with the times sua... tak mau jadi budak ketinggalan zaman lah kata kan... ok lah... aku dah malas nak type lagi... asakan ada entry sudah.... i'll be back besok to write whatever that i feel like writing... i love being unpredictable.. but not as fortunate as the way gurls blame stoopid things they do on PMS... alah you know lah that type of things.... ok selamatz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home