Sunday, June 26, 2005

Its a damn Fucking long STORY....

I did it again.... Fuck man... I know the consequences and yet i still do it.. fuck...
I Slept after ASAR... (between 4 to whatever time you wake up)... and now, my head is spinning, my eyes are so fucking dry, and everything also is not right... fuck... there's even a tiny pimple on the delicate eyelid to keep me from remaining all calm and composed.... oh fuck... argh... its been a while since i last blogged... i just didnt have time to switch on my Booger-Wooger(name of my laptop) and log on to the net....

I dont give a fuck about arranging things according to which one occurs first... i'll just say whatever comes to my head and in any fucking order i want... so lets see, what can i remember? my head is so spinning... like as though i have a hangover... fuck!!

i went out on fri... I ate SOTO BABAT (superb tripe Soto) at AMK with the tall one (the dark and evil goat, Amirul)... Too bad i missed the friday prayers.. seriously, i really had to do the important letter that i need to deliver before i leave home... and to make things fucking worst, i woke up at 12... i thought it was 10! i completed the fucking tedious letter at 1 plus... so kind of missed my prayers... after delivering the letter to Malaysia Tourism Board, we chilled at Raffles... Some Lis Chick approached us and showed her photos when she was fat and that now she lost weight... fuck, i dont give a fucking damn lah... she's some Herbalife saleswoman... she thot we were like small frys... she's kind of shocked when we told her we're engine undergrads... fucking insult when she thinks we do not know what is a script writer... fuck you Lis...

i meet mamak sagaff and my coussin Izy KeMizzY... It was his birthday... I sang him a birthday song from across istana park... so loud, so proudly... then when he came nearer, he took of his earphones... fuckman... all that for nothing... khekhekhe.... well not exactly for nothing... till the day unfolds further...

i was a parasite... it followed him to his birthday eat out... at Arnold's City PLaza... man, that place is like fucking Malaysia man... so so oh so malaysia... i cant describe more... you have to go there for you on enriching experience... hkehkehkhe.... and we ate so much... 6 adults ate 2 whole spring chicken, 9 piece meal and countless buns.... i was so thinking of chickens... those chickens made me so cluck-y.... to make things better, they went Swensen's terminal 2 after that.... hahahaa (satisfied laughter).... i felt as though i was also a birthday boy... i ate topless 5... yum yum.... so full of chicken, ice cream and later on shit.... can eat anything now, no more weight control....

Training on thursday was kind of tough... i drove to school cos my dad had to go batam for work... the Global Immersion Program was great... I'll definitely go when my parents can afford it... maybe to India or Georgia... for my experience.... had NIE lunch with Tembamz, a carwash at stevens road and then training.... after that, i picked up tembamz at wisma mendaki.... so late... and she's hungry... we ended up having dinner at simpang bedok... my second dinner... i had room for a roti john... heheh...

love her alot....

saturday was havoc man... my tuition had already started.. and some fucker wanted to sit in for my class... fuck, give me a break... its only my first lesson for the semester... i had nothing planned... what the hell... i had contingency plans... i taught algebra and geometry... so oh so no mood... the $$$ drives me on... hahaha...

headed to ngee ann poly for the IVP again... NTU is definitely underdogs this year... Khalid POSER, Hosni BUAH GATAL, Farah TAKUT LIPAS, Nasir BUNUH PADDING, Darwis SCREW are all semifinalist.... I'm so proud of them... Go and make our school name instill fear to those young fuckers.... hahaha.... next year will be a better year for me...

today was such a tiring day... tuition again... i got to clementi from yishun in only 20 mins.... haha... i love the 110km/hr drives down adam road, lornie road... i feel like a rally driver in an urban terrain... haha... 20 mins man... i thinks its an achievement... plus i have to look out for TP and their sneaky speed traps.... fuck them man... it takes a policeman to outbeat another policeman.... hahaha

i was a driver today, for my parents... drove them to jurong west for a wedding, then to geylang serai CC for another one... haha... my mom showed my some girl that a lady was interested to matchmake me... hahah... i think i deserve more man... thankfully i have a beautiful girlfriend to guard me from all these unwanted matchmakings... tembamz told me that no girl wants me cos i walk like a gangster in school... stomach in chest out type... not forgetting the chin up position too... hahah... i dun give a fuck for the girls man... to hell with them....

marriage is such a heavy responsibility... 2 weddings today made me wonder... how would my marriage be?.... Whether it will be a happy event or a lonely one?... i'll leave it all to time and proper planning to guide me... other than that... i wanna get married...

my mum told me that mariage is a contract that cannot be broken... through thick and thin... then i told her that i dun wanna get married then... hahah... just to be cheeky.... she then told me whether i can control my sex drive... hahaha.... she really hit me at my soft spot... me and sex drive.... hahaha.... lets just say that my sex drive and i are very close friends... cant neglect each other.... haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home