Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Fight and the Day After....

Just as i expected... i lost.... well... from an individual point of view, i think i'm disappointed... but, if we look at how the school is doing, At least we made it to the quarters... haha... it was a really friendly match... tall vs short... i was smiling all the way... though we did not go all out, i did get injured.... i cant turn my head left... my right thumb cannot rotate too much... and my right foot busted....

i was in the first match... so i had the whole day free... I became the pengapits for 2 matches... for nasir "bunuh Padding" and Din "Dol".... haha... Nassir really killed that kid... and for Din, he really was making a fool of himself... he had to be the first one to be slapped my Ilyas.... haha... what history in the making....

i did so many warm-ups... cos the other fighters need to fight for he coming matches... and i had such a good meal at al-ameen after that... haha... nasi goreng Mushroom, milo Shake and Lynchee.... yum yum....

It was not until i woke up the next day that i feel my entire body complaining.... fuck... my leg was swollen... but i bandaged it and i still went out with my girl... i miss her so much...

i had such a good time together with her yesterday at delifrance paya lebar.... we sat next to each other and talked and talked... talked about how vulgar i am... how i was blamed for making the team vulgar too... not my fault what..... anyway, there was a tragic event.... she put her bag on top of my McGyver specs... and now its out of shape... haha... i got a free meal for that... you know how to keep me happy eh... by filling up my stomach... haha... but i did feel like crying when it happened... i feel like a boy who had his toy broken by someone else... and that feeling brings back alot of childhood memories...

anyway, i chilled with mamak at bedok.... haha... cant believe i was chilling at bedok... so boring... and the east side chicks are mostly stuck-up.... they did not even bother to look at a one legged bandaged man who's reading a book... dont i look interesting.... haha... whatever... my girl is also an eastside stuckup girl... hahah... so funny... anyway, a nice chat with the pakcik about the arrogant soto vendor at adam road and we were off... had another great night again... if you know what i mean... hahah....

1 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

dear.. you put up a good fight. I'm proud of you no matter what. And congrats for the GOLD!! you guys deserve it!!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home