Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Just Some Thoughts

I was thinking about it some days ago... i know i'm vulgar and boisterous... but i've observed that people around me become like that too... take for example the fighters in Silat... i remember them as nice people who rarely curse and swear... and do not have a "bastard" sense of humour...

But lately, with all that training, i think they have become more vulgar, vocal and Bastard-y...

Let me tell you how i am during training... i will curse and swear if there is any hardship to be encountered... i will not hesitate to show my disagreement when the training gets tough... but i will do it, with all my heart... just a foul mouth within the crowd... and i will crack jokes that is kind of rude... but we all take on a light note... like rizman bau and alfian gemuk kind of thing... if i would have said this and that i'm not close to them, they would have beaten me up badly....

then i realised that more and more of them are becoming like this... not that i'm flattered, but i think we're all adults... and they know what is good and what is bad... so kekhekekhkee, to hell with that....

Cant wait to say out the names of ppl i hate whn i kick that padding.... yes sa.....

just some fuctup thought that i have...

[ﻭﺍﻥ٣٢] I'm sick of wanking... I think finally, i'm passing that phrase...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

takde la babe.... you not all dat...

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home