Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Ate and Ate.... I'm Feeling fat already...

As the title suggests.... i think i'm heavier... and my cheeks will definitely get bigger... haha... let me try to remember what i ate today....

  1. Clam chowder
  2. 3 pieces of peanut pancake from jollibean
  3. kaya toast
  4. 2 half boiled eggs
  5. roti john

and i'm damn fucking hungry again now.... hahaha.... i'm like a beast, sniffing out food and things to fill my stomach.... I hope foot gets better... i wanna train again... and i must maintain this physique....

My Shooting is on the 14th and IPPT on 15th.... must maintain this fitness level... must not eat too much....

I seriously need a pair of running shoes.... {Whoever FUCKER who stole my Orange shoes, curse that he loses his legs}... yes, i'm that bitter about this... so i drop by the asics shop... THEY ARE HAVING A SALE!!!! oh yes.... i cant wait to buy a cheap pair... the pair that najib gave me had already worn out badly... i must run... and i need a good pair of shoes to run.... and a new pair of shoes never fail to make me hapy for at least a week... yes oh yes....

oh tuition is starting again this weekend... damn it... i recall the faces of those parents when they saw the results... they almost cried.... i MUST instill knowledge to these kids... Oh GOD, pls help me help these kids.... and I need the money too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home