Wednesday, July 26, 2006

just a quick entry...
i've not yet finished reading my notes for 2moro's afternoon exams...

the last weekend was great..
2 gold medals... 1 silver and 5 bronze...
not bad for 17 athletes..

im proud of you TEAM...

"Will we ever give up?"
"No, We want Some More, We Want some More!"

i moved in on monday...
my beautiful airy level 1 single room..
and it smells nice..
and its huge too..

i felt weird and under the weather on sunday..
it got worse on monday..
slept alot on tuesday to recover..
and that leaves me for wednesday to study the remaining notes..

haiyah...
i'll give my bestest shot..

2moro's my exam and the swensen's treat i promised the Committee..
Time to get drunk and make merry...
hkeheehh...

Tembamz had been feeling down lately...
i pray that she will find strength in the job..

got to go now..
no time to waste...
127 more pages to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home