Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No one wants to be my Buddy

training was animalistic as usual for the stubborn fighters...

but i didnt train all the way... heheh...
cos TM do not need to..
more of me being afraid that i might aggravate my elbow injury..

and after training, we had the usual meal..
but sad thing for me, no one wanted to share a buddy meal with me at KFC..
i was kind of sad...
Lin agreed reluctantly...
then i start to ponder again.. (the insecure me)
do is it that my team does not want to share a Buddy meal with me?
am i losing my friends?
hmmm...
im kind of scared i end up with no friends...

anyway, after a night of thinking hard,
i finally rid the feeling that my tuition kid, nisa,
didnt like me..
nobidy likes the feeling that he is not effective...
i've been teaching her..
and recently she's been avoiding tuition with me...
but it turns out that she hates physics...
i did, however, ask her if im helping her with the tuition..
thankfully she said yes..

been feeling down lately...

i miss Tembamz like crazy..
and there's nothing i can do abt it...
except short chats on the phone every night...
and friday dinner cum date..
i feel that i want more of her..
but we cant work out anymore free time..
she's got her tuition and i'm starting school soon..
i hope we both can remain patient through this tough time..

im starting to panic...
have not been going for classes lately..
i guess its the worng attitude...
modules during holiday makes me "take it easy"ish...
i cant do that...
i need to fucking buck up...
the last special sem i took...
same attitude.. and i got a C...
im not going to let that happen again...

going to the library 2moro...
after my physio...
its my last session...
hopefully my last one...
my last painful physio...

2moro's plan...
physio..
meal alone at Novena Sq LJS...
study for 2 solid hours at WLD library...
then i will bury my nose into a good ol Readers Digest...
my english's atrocious...
hence my effort to read good shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home