Monday, July 17, 2006

yes....

i am all alone again...
hehehe...
but i have my newsweeks, my ipod shuffle and also my booger wooger to keep me company...

i had a really tiresome weekend...
friday was swensen's treat from tembamz...
she call me a "chi-ko-pek"...
cos i showed her how i smile at the girls in silat...
had a clumsy moment at suntec swensens...
i spilled the glass of water while squeezing the lemon in the glass..
but that bloody guy at the ice cream counter do not need to stare at me what..
make me so embarrassed only...
nevermind that...

i met an enemy on saturday...
he didnt know who i am...
but i know who you are...
and yes, the prey unsuspectingly talks to the predator....
thinking the predator is just one of them...
you wait boy...
my day will come..
When Thy shalt Pounce on Thou...
he even thinks im from nanyang poly...
wearing the NTU jersey didnt help him clear his myopic vision at all...

IVP...
Farah and Shedah won their matches...
Good job ladies..
Nisa lacks training, Shahed got abit carried away with sweeps...
Fauzy's legs were weak..

shedah lost in the semis..
50/50 situation...
khalid lost in the semis too...
i know he tried his best...

so farah and shikin are now in the finals...

one weekend left for IVP...
then i can go out with Tembamz every saturday...
yeah...

anyway, i was treated Swensen's again.. yesterday...
for my time training the Regu girls..
hehe..
1 topless 5 and half of the banana crumble...
we went to the pasar malam after that...
had a good chat with farah and shahed at the MRT chill ledge..

i have to settle down now...
my exam is in 10 days time..
no more play...
everyday study for 4 hours..
i think that should be enuff right..
but what the heck...
i can always get more hardcore than that...

going for my next class now...
2 hours of electricity safety...
hehe... so fun..
i LOve School... Alone... (SARCASM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home