Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Thoughts

30th March 2006...
I shall mark this Date..

it will be the day i have my surgery..
to screw back the broken off part of my elbow that is now lodge in my elbow joint itself...
that is the reason why i cant rotate my forearm...

the doctor painted a very dark picture yesterday...
i had to undergo surgery asap...
the bone is in my elbow joint..
if the bone is still hard, they can screw it back into place... plus some other titanium plate in my ebow..
if the bone is soft, they cant screw it.. so they have to remove it..
so my joint will lack a big piece of bone..
over time the joint will wear out (doc says its abt 5 - 7 years time)
so eventually, they will have to put in an artificial joint..

doc said i cant do sports anymore...
after surgery, my arm motion will not be 100% normal..
and that will last for the rest of my life..

i met my prof just now..
he told me to retake everything that i will miss this semester...
next sem, i have abt 6 year 3 modules...
if i were to take all the year 2 modules together, i will have 10 modules total...
looks like i will really have to study hard next sem...
its my chance to prove that i can bounce back from this really emotional phase of my life now..
my family had been more supportive this time..

my only focus right now is to recover asap...
im going TTSH 2moro..
i dun know what time i will need to report 2moro...
most likely , i will be in the ward for 2 days..

its tough knowing that i may have to forgo my active lifestyle..
im worried abt my future..
that i can apply for PE or Uniform Services...
may be God is showing me that the path i should be heading is private sector..
Or Maybe He is telling that my brain will get me further than my brawn...
Maybe... so many Maybe's....

2 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

i am glad that you are stronger and more optimistic about things.. i agree dear.. rite now.. just focus on getting better. and yes.. perhaps God is telling you that u would prolly be in private sector.. but its too early to say anything isnt it.. skali u jadi businessman ker.. hehe.. boleh i jadi taitai..heh... its good that u are seeing this as an opportunity for you to bounce back and prove yourself. i love you fr that. i need my man to be a strong person.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beb.. yakin mau lebih.. sabar mau slalu.. doa mesti tak bleh stop.. aku yakin satu hari nanti kau dah kaya kau tgk balik.. eh.. benda ni actually blessing in disguise.. sementara tu.. jaga diri..

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home