Friday, March 24, 2006

LIfe aint a box of chocolates

i've just had a very emotional day...

the doctor shocked me by telling me that my bone had shattered and its now floating...
may need an operation to fix that...
And the first dctor i met told me its just a minor fracture...

the 2 weeks half cast is finally off... at least i can write now.. i begged the doctor to not cast my arm cos i need to write so i can study for my exams... which is in 2 weeks time...

2moro's CT scan will deplete all the savings i've had... it'll cos me $150.. in total, i've almost spent $400 to nurse this elbow...

if i really need to operate, i will lose the chance to do my exams this sem... i will need to repeat an entire semester...

i do not have any support from my family... they keep blaming me for looking for trouble... and now that this had happened, they keep reminding me that its all my fault, for not heeding their advise... i feel so lonely and without support...

missing my exams will further give them the rights that i am to be blamed.. all i want is sympathy from them... i didnt ask for this to happen.. and i wasnt fooling around during the training...

this is another test from GOD... i failed His first test... and i really need Him to help me out...

i must thank Tembamz, Kotak, Amirul, Razak and FAhmi for giving me support... you guys gave me what i needed from my family...

my dad keep telling me to stop silat.. i really dun know.. whether i can physically do anymore silat...

this is such a difficult time for me... exams nearing...

i still cant use my right hand to eat... cos it cant reach my mouth...

and thank you Andrew and Ryan for writing out my entire lab report yesterday... brothers indeed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rahsiahati said...

Hang in there bro. Everything will turn out fine.. Im sure your family dont mean all that.. Maybe they themselves need assurance..

12:49 PM  
Blogger Boltzmann said...

thanks guys... i appreciate your comforting words..

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home