Tuesday, December 05, 2006

back from outer space

wow... my last entry was 30 sept eh... khekhkhe.. been a long long time lah... i had been to "outer space" as mentioned by Tembamz.. khekhe... so why am i so super duper busy that i couldnt blog?.. alah you know lah kan... the usual lah... it was the Fasting month.. and staying in Hall wasnt a brilliant idea... everyday need to worry abt what to eat at dawn... alah you know lah...

then there was my busy quizzes period... plus i was caught by the HAll officer that im illegally squatting in a room that is not mine... hkhekhe... tough luck bro... i was almost $400 poorer, no thanks to that scheming thin lady who couldnt give and take with me...

then there was raya and my busy studying for exams... so many things right? haiyah... i tell you man, studies are never gonna get any easier... damn... i was bloody hell struggling with my 8 core modules... lab was time consuming cos there was two projects to do... the rest of the modules werent such a breeze either... i was aiming of A's for my year 2 modules, cos i am taking it for the second time( broke my arm before my sem 2 year 2 exams remember?) but i guess, it was not realistic lah... khekhhke... target to high lah beb...

then the yr 3 modules were tough too... exams were killers... hahha... glad that its all over now... i didnt go home for 3 straight weeks.. no thanks to exams...

ok and now abt my life other than studies... khekhekhe... life is not all abt studying only tau... yah?!... so things between me and Tembamz are back on track... she gave me all the time she could, and i gave her some advice on how to deal with her time more efficiently... so that aside... i went out with her for our anniversary... and also for raya... other than that, we didnt get to spend time together... (cos its exams period lah) i also sleep early.. so no chance to talk for a long time..

anyway, now that exams are over, i'm going out with her everyday... cos Tembamz will be heading to Melbourne for 12 days... so best right... im kind of scared lah... im going to miss her badly tau... i dun know.. i was optimistic by saying that 12 days isnt too long... but 12 days with nothing else to do and no girlfriend to talk to will be a long long long time... haiyah... nevermind lah...

now after some editing of my status, Im still Attached and Unavailable... khkehke... Tembamz said i will be single but unavailable when she's away... but after some deep thoughts abt my cheekiness, she decide to drop the status... khekhekhe... as usual, the staus does not matter to me cos nobody wants me anyway... other than yours truly "little Miss TEmbamz"...

i went out with tembamz so many times for the pass 6 days... wednesday, thursday, friday and monday... yalah... she'll be away and i was away in "outer space"... wednesday was present buying day... i bought her a black esprit watch... i liked it... and she bought me a pair of puma sneakers.. we thought it will be $159.. but it was actually $89 with a further 10% discount... so i made used of the remainder of my "birthday present credits" and bought an esprit pair of striped pants... so best... that too had a discount that we werent aware of, until we paid for it...

and guess what, i bought a pair of avaitors from esprit... it was suppose to be $119... but... jeng jeng jeng... when i paid for it, there WAS YET ANOTHER DISCOUNT THAT WE'RE NOT AWARE OF... so wow wow wee wah right... khekhekhe... there was a freakin 30% discount... so so best... coolness beb...

ok.. so i went bugis and marina on wednesday, cleared up my room on thursday, went vivo on friday ( the fireworks was superb.. i was wondering if fireworks are like visual human orgasms) my aunt got married over the weekend... and finally, i met tembamz again on monday for just pak-toh (aka jalan2, walk2, go out). so best right... but i was abit cranky yesterday, cos i've not been having sufficient sleep..

i really pray that my girl comes back safe and sound after the trip... its gonna be something new for her, leaving the family for a distant land... but we're adults not... time to look after oneself... go and have your fun and the time of your life sweetie... boyfriend will be here "patiently" waiting for girlfriend to come back... in the mean time, i think i'll be a bookworm convert...

i've got training later... im so full of angst... time to kick and punch... YAHOO.... so so best... time to sweat like a pig and curse and swear... hehhe... i love being punished during training... makes me appreciate life more... khekhe... plus im all soft and fat now... i think i'll be punished hard lah... khekhe...

cut my hair just now... oh so out of the world... i dont even know what to call it... i even have 3 stripes on my left side... nevermind lah... my last chance to play around with my hair... cos come attachment, need to tone down... employer impression comes first... im going Singapore Aero Engine for 6 months... YAHOO... thank you GOD for answering my prayers...

to my girlfriend who's leaving tonight, enjoy yourself as much as you can ok dear... i'll be fine here... will be missing you alot... very alot..

1 Comments:

Blogger Fazleen M. said...

i will miss u too for sure.. i already am missing u now..

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home