Wednesday, August 23, 2006

yucks...

im at the library now... and the aircon draft is blowing me some really really PUNGENT body odour...

bloody hell....

pls lah ppl... God gave humans the intelligence to invent deodorants... and by not using them, yuo are going against God...

going through 3 hours of online lectures here, does not help either... it seems that this stinky person is lingering somewhere near me... and yet i cant identify him... i just have to stare at this stinking person and size him (or her) up... give him the"you stink like garbage" look...

anyway, i was doing one of my favourite pastime just now... (Shitting actually)... and i must say, i dont know what i did, but the toilet seat broke...

i thot the seats are made to withstand a certain degree of stress before failure... damn...
thankfully, being a martial arts exponent, i manage to maintain my shitting stance and carry on with my normal activities in the cubicle...

its been so long since i ran... i thnk abt 2 weeks...

and so i ran yesterday, before training...
running was fine... 6 laps plus one lap of punching and kicking...(outer lane, mind you)

but when i was finally in the training itself...
wow, i got a bloddy rude shock... I AM NO LONGER FIT...
i couldnt do 20 pushups straight( cos the doctor told me not to do pushups for the time being, but i did it anyway during training)
i cant punch and shout out numbers at the same time...
i was mostly breatheless...

damn... and now i have nothing to feel good abt...
urghhhhh....

the run and the breathless training kind of leave my body aching today...
but i love this feeling...
kind of tell me that getting fit is not easy... khekhekhe...

i will not be logging on anytime soon...
cos i figure the internet in HALL is like TV in my live...
Stealing my precious time away... little by little...
so yah... no internet till i deserve it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home