Thursday, September 15, 2005

MY Orgasmic(not WET) Dream

oh yah.. i must include this dream i had 2 nights ago.. i woke up so satisfied... wow.. great feeling...

(in my Dream)
I was walking along an aisle.. alone and with a musical instrument that is used for dikir barat(the ibu and anak thing lah)

then a group of yuppies walked passed me.. about 6 of them.. and then one of them, wearing a blue shirt and gelled hair, knee-d me right at my abdomen.. and i got all angry... so i whacked that fucker inside out.. but i concentrated mainly on his face.. cos its so good to punch the face, esp the eyes... but i was so enjoying myself that i beat up all of his friends.. i didnt know why they didnt retaliate... maybe they did but who cares, its my dream right?

having beaten up 6 kids and making all their faces all swollen(thanks to pinpoint punching), i woke up so happy... yeah...

next time i want to include kicking in my dreams.. hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home