Saturday, July 09, 2005

The day after the Convo...

i have so many thing to tell... lets start with yesterdays convocation...

I went out with Ahmad Gigi and Melati Kembang.... khekhee.... had a great time with them... and we had a good sweat playing table soccer... at lucky plaza... haha... these guys say that i do not change since JC... as in my "ought to be beaten up" attitude... haha.. a good time catching up with them... we talk for about half hour at the orchard mrt staircase... but i must it was quality talk shit man... I guess everyone is achieving something eh... except me.. wel, i'm not going to fight you guys... cos i think i've proven myself now.. melati is on scholarship, getting 900++ bucks per month... ahmad is the student council secretary of SMU... running for president next sem... haiyah... but im happy with my life now... just have alot of angst... thats all... kheheke....

headed for city hall and waited for Mr Late Comer Apek... whose "pengat Durian" breath keeps me disgusted and well amused throughout the trip to clementi... i waited and waied for him... till i got screened by the police there... i must have looked like a fucking crook to them... khekheke... i didnt take an offence though... been screened too many times already... just the aura around me... the suspicious aura... hkehkheke

i reached UCC... and became a full time cameraman for about 2 hours... kherkhekh... not that i mind... gave me the chance to really "score points" with my future in laws.... khekhekhe... and everybody knows which guy has the steadiest hands for photo-taking... khekhekhe... i was so damn tired... from all that flashes and shouting and trying to get everyone to pose... khekhek... they girls are a happy bunch... and i was so proud of tembamz... she'snow a graduate.. and i have 3 more years to go... haiyah... nevermind... i'll make sure i earn more than her... khekheke... what a wicked person....

sadly, after all that "scoring points" session, i went home alone... tired and alone... and so sad some more... it was late... i was tired... and i had no one with me to talk to... haiyah.. everyone was with someone else.. but me, alone... so alone...

i was so tired.. so i reached home and slept....

then today came about... had my tuition in the fucking morning... fuck.. i so couldnt wake up... i was like bargaining with my alarm on what time i'm waking up... khehee.. and you know... the alarm always loses... khekhek... stoopid alarm.... i was moody when i was giving tuition... but after some warming up with the kids, i was up and about.... khekheke....

after tuition, i headed off to JOHOR... haiyah... already do tired and sleepy and now i have to drive to johor???... well as a filial son, i cant complain much right? khekekhek.... there, i broke the news.... i asked my dad whether he agree if i take the 2B license... khekhekhe... it took alot of courage from me... haiyah... but the reaction wasnt as bad... i expected him violently rejecting the idea... but he did talk it out with me... kind of slowly lah... i think he knows he cant stop me for long... he even consulted my mom for her views... not bad... it seems that there is light at the end of the tunnel.. i will ask again next week... khekhe...

and... last but not FUCKING LEAST... I was fucking Stuck in the Fucking jamfor a good fucking 1 hour!!!... my legs are already so tired from all those clutch in and out... and the singapore customs have to keep me humbled in the FAMOUS jam into singapore... haiyah... well, they have a part to play in our home security right... i cant imagine if the London thingy happened in SG.... imagine walking to school... fuck!!! that will take me 3 days.... khekheke... yishun to NTU... a fucking good 3 days brisk walking... khekheke....

aight... my fingers are now tired from all these typing shit... be back by 2moro i assume... with some nice convo pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home