Friday, July 08, 2005

FUCKING phone

fuck fuck fucking fuctup phone!!!!
this fucking phone of mine is so fucking useless now..... it had served me well but lately, its giving me lots of shit... it had given it many chances to redeem himself but NO.... he had disappointed me time and again... its like the phone is going through the puberty stage where we can control it anymore... fucker...

my phone is guilty of preventing me from communicating with others... when ppl call me, they can hear me... or my voice is all cut into pieces... sometimes i cant call out... sometimes i cant even msg out... and its making me all angry... damn bloody FUCKING angry...

it does work sometimes when i subject it to physical pain... fucker... today, i gave me the reason to subject it to the ultimate pissed off treatment... i hit it so hard on my table, that the paint on my table chipped off... and i threw it onto the floor... and i kicked hit hard... fucker...

and suprisingly, it worked... I'm going to press all charges against it... and i hope YOUR HONOUR decides to send it to the gallows.... my patience is running low... FUCKER...

Die you nokia 1100... Die you fucker!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home