Monday, July 04, 2005

In a Spot... Bro...

Fuck Fuck Fuck....
This is what i think of what happened.... but i dont wanna give a good fuck about telling what happened... what the fuck... just my fucking views... just my bloody fucking views...

bear with this... i am fucking vulgar...

  1. Lesson 1: never assume that everyone knows how the fuck i am... and the how the fuck i behave... so never ever assume that everyone will accept me like my friends.... I learned this the hard way...
  2. Lesson 2: Be sensitive... people dont know how fucking sensitive i am.. and they dont give a fuck too... so what applies to ppl, applies to you... be sensitive to others and how they feel...
  3. Lesson 3: Putting someone in a spot should be really really fucking avoided at all cost... nobody wants to be in a spot.. Sorry...

Ok enough of that Softie shit... but fuck, i do get soft when the need comes....

Saturday and Sunday was such hectic days... I found new hatred for THE team... no name calling but haha... you know i know ah.... haha.... just dunt want to hurt the feelings of people from there... though my girlfriends was from there too... maybe i follow my emotions too much... maybe i like to follow my emotions... haha... what the fuck... just let things be... as long as no one gets hurt... but that GUY will get hurt one day... i will leave to GOD to deal with him... and i shall be a nicer guy.... Nice guys finish first right.... haha... Like Real!!!

Prize giving was such a touching moment for me... you know lah... all that training shit comes into the picture... Blood, Sweat and Toil... all that fucking fucks for this GOLD medal... haha... better luck next year for my Olahraga and more pressure to be champions again for my Regu... haha... and i still have Ganda to train for... aiyah... what the fuck... i'm such a fucking whiner.. and the trainings have yet to start.... me and whining, goes a long way...

i'm loading the pics... will display it asap...

now that we are taking a break from training, i dont know what to do... i dont feel like wanking now.. and definitely nothing much to do.. maybe i'll brush up on my typing skill... and watch more DVDs... oh yah, fuck.... how can i forget this shit... got my IPPT to train for lah... and shooting too... i guess i'll still be doing the swimming and running shit... 5 days a week.. i kind of like looking the way i am now...

Pert butt, high morale... and many "cute" comments... haha... i'm going to attract chicks during the recruitment fair... hahahah....

i sprinted up this 200m long hill at yishun park today... did it 5 times... and i fell that my knees are coming off anf my lungs felt like exploding... fuck man... 2 days of no training and i already like that? haiyah... i must try harder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home